Monday, October 20, 2008

Learning from life itself - Part 2



Assalamualaikum,
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

Yesterday ,Sunday 19th 2008 ,
Alhamdulillah , my daughter won a quran memorization competition held by Quincy Mosque here in Boston.
She did what her father failed to do when he was 5 .
Currently she had already memorize 7 short surahs which her father failed to do when he was 5.
She is doing much better than her father .
I pray and du'a to Allah so that she will memorize the whole quran .
I also pray and make du'a to Allah so that she will understand the quran and teach them to others.
I also pray to Allah that she will understand the hadeeth of Rasulullah saw and teach them to others.
I also pray that she will have a good life in this world and follow the teachings of Quran nad hadeeths and go to Jannah without heesab and to all my children's as well.

I hope that she will not follow my footsteps of making a lot of major sins and minor sins.
I repent to Allah so that Allah will forgive me in this world and hereafter.

O Allah , please make my children's have a good life in this world , follow the teachings of Quran and Hadeeth and have a good life in hereafter , and please choose them as your servants and make them to Jannah without heesab, amin ya rabbal alamin.

Proud father

1 comment:

Apa Kau Nak said...

Tahniah untuk bapa dan ibunya! Wah sejuk perut ibu mengandung (dan panas tangan bapa yang mendukung - boleh ke...?) :)

Semoga kakak yang comel wajahnya terus berjaya menghafaz dan tidak berhenti separuh jalan seperti ramai orang di masa kecil mereka (saya antaranya)